public message plz share with your beloved
A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses
during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which
food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing she stared at the fire charcoals
continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, She started to scream for help
and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why she was doing this?
Then she admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said
she’ll be blind permanently because of the contact
lenses that she had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat
from the charcoal melted her contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE
OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned….
or while COOKING…!
Friends if u feel the information is important, Please
SHARE this message to all your near & dear ones who use contact lens.
You may be interested
Meera Hot MMS got Leaked. pakistani xxx porn paki auntyAli Meedo - May 26, 2016
Meera Hot MMS got Leaked. pakistani xxx porn paki auntyMeera Hot MMS got Leaked. pakistani xxx porn paki auntyMeera Hot…
meera Pakistani acctress new 2016 scandal with iftihkar leakedAli Meedo - May 26, 2016
meera Pakistani acctress new 2016 scandal with iftihkar leaked meera Pakistani acctress new 2016 scandal with iftihkar leaked meera Pakistani…
Imran Khan today Press Conference 11 Aug 2014Ali Meedo - Aug 11, 2014
Via : http://ivod.co/video/19539/press-conference-imran-khan-today/ PEGACPBA71V1 test , 400-101 test , 200-355 test , 640-692 test , ICGB test , SY0-401 test , 210-260 test , 000-089 test , 70-533…